Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Penguins of the Week: Club Penguin Community

Hello Everybody, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today is the last day of Club Penguin Desktop and I know that some of us were waiting for the final POTW this week and this time it is the entire Club Penguin Community, check it out.

"Hi, penguins!"
"The entire Club Penguin community has been nominated to be Penguins of the Week by, the Club Penguin Team!"
"Here are a few of our nominations:"


"I'd love for everyone (the whole community!) to be PotW! Every penguin has been so kind and inviting to the island for new penguins and to me. The best part of my day is logging on and meeting penguin pals, chatting in the coffee shop, and just staying creative. It's their love for this island that has kept it afloat for so long. Thanks for being so warm on a cold island - the party definitely starts when the community waddles in. Don't forget to be awesome and stay creative!" -Amykim
“I would like the nominate the entire Club Penguin community for Penguin of the Week! This community of passionate, creative, and adventurous penguins has really impacted me in the most positive way. From the selflessness and compassion, to the silly and funny sense of humor that you bring to the Island, you really make Club Penguin the awesome place that it is. Thank you for all of your positive energy and good vibes. I can’t wait to see what kind of amazing things we all do next! Waddle on!”  -Chaddington
"I nominate ALL THE PENGUINS! This is a huge week for the Club Penguin community, so they ALL deserve to be recognized. Thanks for all the awesome things they do for each other and for the team!" -- Bodoni
"The Club Penguin community has been open and accepting to penguins from all over the world, exemplifying a tremendous amount of generosity and kind heartedness. It has been an honor getting to know so many of them, and I look forward to even more great memories. *Salutes*" -Sgt Sparkles
“For the last classic CP POTW, I’d really love to nominate ALL THE PENGUINS. The things you do together are amazing! I’ve seen you care for each other when times are tough, help each other when there’s a problem to solve, cheer for each other when there’s a game to play, dance like Christmas trees when there’s….Christmas tree dancing to do(?) Together you ARE CP, and that deserves a million nominations!” -Boltzor
“I’d like to nominate the WHOLE CP COMMUNITY to be PoTW, it’s because of your support, dedication, and passion for the game that’s kept it going for the past 11 years, and allowed us to continue on into Club Penguin Island. There is never a time when I’ve gone online and not had the best time ever, so thanks to each and every one of you for making my job so incredible.” -Megg
“I would like to nominate the entire community of Club Penguin because they are the best and they ae always there for one another. ¡We have had a blast entertaining you for so long! Throughout all our adventures in Club Penguin, it has made me really happy to see all the creativity that our feathered friends have by creating amazing igloos and by reading all the wonderful suggestions you send us. ¡You guys are the best! I have enjoyed very much all the games we have played, and although I have lost almost all the sleight races… ¡It was so much fun! You guys are truly wonderful and I think that every single one of you deserves to be penguin of the week!” -Polar Play

"Congrats, penguins! While we may not be able to grant you all the POTW background, we're sending all the virtual high-fives we have to each and every one of you!"
"Thanks for being the best community our team could have ever hoped for. We look forward to many more Penguins of the Week in CPI. :)"
"Waddle on!"
"-Club Penguin Team"
Thank you Club Penguin for being a HUGE part of my life. I can honestly say that this is the most important event to happen in my life and there is nothing that can replace it no matter what game it is. Anyways what do you all think of this blog post? Are you sad to see Club Penguin gone, or are you looking forward to Club Penguin Island? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment