Monday, March 27, 2017

Penguin of the Week: Hollybell37

Hello Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Last week there was a new blog post about the Penguin of the Week which was put up by CP blogger Megg, check it out.

"Hi, penguins!"
"Hollybell37 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by, Rosie0228!"
"Here is their nomination:"
"Hello! Today I want to nominate the sweetest penguin I've ever met, Hollybell37. She always stands up to someone mean and doesn't hesitate to help a friend out. She always teaches me kindness in the hardest situations in life, she always supports me when I feel everyone lets me down she brings me up"

"Congrats, Hollybell37!"
"Just a reminder that next week is our last Penguin of the Week for classic CP before we continue it on Club Penguin Island. Remember to leave a comment telling us who you think deserves the next PotW and why!"
"Waddle on :)"
"-Club Penguin Team"
Congratulations Hollybell37 for being this weeks Penguin of the Week. I have to say for sure that the last POTW this time is going to be very lucky and I am curious how this will work out on the next game. Anyways what did you all think of this blog post? Is there anyone you would like to nominate for the last Penguin of the Week on the Classic Club Penguin game? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and until next time this is Crzypengu saying Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment