Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Special Update from Spike Hike

Hello Cp fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today Spike Hike put up a brand new post on the Club Penguin Blog, check it out.

"By Spike Hike on April 24, 2013 - 12:31 |"

"Hello Penguins!"
"I’ve had a secret that I’ve wanted to share this everyone for almost a year... Today I can finally share it with you!"

"Some of you may have seen me show up occasionally in the Friends list from a place called "My Penguin." A few of you guessed that it may be a secret Club Penguin app on mobile... You were right!!!"

"I’m excited to tell you that our new iPad app is coming soon!"



"The first version of "My Penguin" will let you play some of your favorite mini-games, shop from the catalog, and change your Penguin's outfit . The app is totally connected to Club Penguin, so your Penguin, clothing and coins will be shared whether on mobile or the web."

"That’s just the beginning, too… We'll be updating the app regularly and bringing more of the Club Penguin world to the app throughout the year!! Stay tuned to the blog for more news and updates on “My Penguin”!"

"Until then... Waddle On!"

"-Club Penguin Team"

This is very cool don't you think? Are you excite for the app to come out? Please comment below on your opinion of the brand new post about the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment