Friday, April 19, 2013

Crzypengu's 6th Birthday Invitation

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I like to bring up some news. Well as you all know that I have Joined Club Penguin since May 21st, 2007. Well that day is coming up soon and I want you to come! I am only doing this because I want it a month earlier, and I have a Countdown Timer on when it will begin! Yes, this will be all on here but first here is the Details.

Server: Mukluk (English)

Room: Town

When: Tuesday May 21st 2013

Time: 4:00 Penguin Standard Time

Details: Yes it will start at the town and then go around the rest of the island and I am making a Krispy Kreme Doughnut Themed Igloo to have it based at for the celebration. I hope to see you there and if anyone knows how to make a Doughnut on Club Penguin, Please let me know :)

And here is the Countdown Timer.


COUNTDOWN WIDGETS

I will try to get this and the post on the side bar so stay tuned as the Party will be great. I hope to hear from you soon and I may even add a little picture having a Happy Birthday Theme on top. Until next time, I am Crzypengu saying Waddle On.

Update: I now have a Link up for this post but it will only be up there til the Party is over so don't forget to check it out later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment