Saturday, April 20, 2013

Crzypengu makes a big announcement :D

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I like to bring up a big announcement which is on two different things.

The first one is that I am making a brand new blog and it is for Mech Mice :) It will be very cool and just like this blog but don't worry, I am not going to give up this blog so I will always be blogging on both blogs so check out the site soon at www.mechmicecrzypengu.blogspot.com. And yes, I may add a custom heading on the top soon.

And the other news is for everyone who views this blog. Now what I am excited is to announce is that I originally felt bad for people like you who speak a different language and don't get to become penguin of the week. Well, that is about to change as I am now going to let that happen and here are the dates I will have them.

For Penguins who speak English: Penguin of the week will be on Mondays.

For Penguins who speak Spanish: Penguin of the week will be on Tuesdays.

For Penguins who speak Portuguese: Penguin of the week will be on Wednesdays.

For Penguins who speak French: Penguin of the week will be on Thursday.

For Penguins who speak German: Penguin of the week will be on Fridays.

This basically means that I will be choosing 5 different penguins over the week only on a different day for penguins who go on English Servers and others. And the best part is, I will only speak the languages for Spanish penguins, Portuguese penguins, French penguins, and German Penguins so this means I will not be translating into English because of the Google Translate bar on the side.


Well, those are some new things I wanted to tell you and it will start next week so I hope to see you soon first time on Monday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment