Saturday, April 6, 2013

Opération Sauce Piquante (Operation Hot Sauce)

Hey Cp fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. We got a secret blog post from Agent Loustik005 on the French Club Penguin team, listen closely agents.

First here is the French Version.

"Par Loustik005 le 05 avril 2013 à 03:04 pm |"

"APPEL À TOUS LES AGENTS DE L'EPF ! (CE FICHIER EST ULTRA-CONFIDENTIEL...chut)"

"Quand je me suis connecté aujourd'hui, j'ai découvert mon nouveau téléphone d'espion ! Il a sonné, j'ai décroché et trois secondes plus tard, j'étais plongé palmes et bec dans une drôle d'affaire... À la Pizzéria, c'est le désastre ! Regardez :"


"Agents : l'Affaire de la Sauce Piquante vous attend ! À vous de la résoudre ! Ensuite, venez ici sur le blog pour partager vos réactions !"

"Agent Loustik005"

"- Fin de transmission -"


And here is the English Version.

"By Loustik005 April 5, 2013 at 03:04 pm |"

"CALLING ALL AGENTS OF EPF! (THIS FILE IS ULTRA-CONFIDENTIAL shhh ...)"

"When I logged today, I discovered my new phone spy! He rang, and I got three seconds later, I was plunged into a beak and flippers funny business .. . In Pizzeria is a disaster! Look "

"Agents: The Case of the Hot Sauce waiting for you to you to solve! Then come here on the blog to share your feedback!"

"Agent Loustik005"

"- End of transmission -"


We will get through this agents, If you had already did so, please comment below on what you did and tell me so I can contact the Director of any given sources seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment