Friday, April 26, 2013

Eilnachricht von Federflink1: Überraschung! (Urgent message from Federflink1: Surprise!)

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today there is a brand new message from Federflink1 on the German Club Penguin Team, check it out.

First here is the German Version.

"Von Federflink1 am 26. April 2013 - 10:08 |"

"Hey Leute,"

"alle mal aufgepasst, ich habe tolle Neuigkeiten. :-D"

"Viele von euch haben mich gefragt, wann ich mal wieder online bin. Da habe ich gedacht, ich komme heute spontan um 17:00 Uhr (Mitteleuropäische Zeit) auf den Server Handschuhe. Und nicht nur das, ich habe einen ganz tollen Überraschungsgast für euch. Wer könnte das wohl sein … ?"

"Also dann, ich hoffe ihr könnt alle kommen … Das wird super! Ich freue mich schon total."

"Verpasst es nicht!"

"Aufgeregter Flossenwinker :-D"

"Euer Federflink1"

"vom Club Penguin Team"


And here is the English Version.

"From Federflink1 on April 26, 2013 - 10:08 |"

"Hey guys,"

"All times beware, I have great news.-D"

"Many of you have asked me when I'm online again. So I thought, I come spontaneously today at 17:00 clock (Central European time) on the server gloves. And not only that, I have a really great surprise guest for to you. Who could that be ...? "

"Well then, I hope you can all come ... That is super, I am totally looking forward."

"Do not miss it!"

"Excited fins Winker:-D"

"Your Federflink1"

"The Club Penguin Team"

What do you think of the new post? I wish he would put these up the night before don't you think? Please comment below on your opinion of the Brand New Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment