Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Special Blog Vote and Businesmoose Update

Hey everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today there is a brand new post by Businesmoose which made me super sad and I was crying after this but you will have to read it for yourself, check it.

"By Businesmoose on March 19, 2013 - 12:29 |"

"Hello Penguins,"
"Can you believe that the rainbow puffle is almost here? After years of waiting, this week you will be able to adopt your very own. Exciting stuff!"

"I wanted you to hear it from me first that I will be leaving Club Penguin for new adventures. I'll be around helping the team until the first week of April. Moose Monday is still happening so you'll have a lot of chances to say goodbye - hope to see you there!. :)"

"Since I started in 2007, my favorite part about working at CP has always been the community. I've always been blown away by your imagination and ability to make the best out of any situation. Remember that YOU are the reason why Club Penguin is so special!"

"Now onto some exciting news! As you can probably imagine, there are a few blogger/moderators eager to take my place. Polo and I thought it would be awesome if you helped us make that decision!"
 
"Here are our four nominees:"
  • "Tour Guide"
  • "Ninja"
  • "Smulley"
  • "Robo Bird"

"Whoever you choose, make sure you give them the same warm welcome you gave me. I know it will mean the world to them -- it did for me!"

"Sincerely,"
"Businesmoose"

Thanks for the post Businesmoose, however I think this is going to be a post that I will not forget as I will not be happy when Businesmoose leaves. What has happened to Club Penguin and what is the deal with everyone leaving? I hope to hear from everyones comments to see what you think of the new blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment