Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Daffodaily5's Featured Fashions: March 25th!

Hey Cp fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Yesterday Daffodaily5 put up a brand new post on this weeks featured fashions, check it out.

"By Daffodaily5 on March 25, 2013 - 09:46 |"

"Hiya!"

"The Island sure has gone puffle mad, hasn’t it? The new Puffle Hotel is brill- check in and check it out! I’m sooo excited for the rainbow puffle because… I love rainbows! So, this weeks Featured Fashions is all about colours!"

"Here we have Cena12121 (nominated by Gooey Penguin) and his outfit absolutely rocks! I LOVE this bright tie-dyed T-shirt. You look ace, dude!"



"Terasa111, you look super! This vintage dress is big and it’s bold and it’s BLUE! Loving the handbag too. The whole thing just says I-AM-FABULOUS!"



"Next up is Frodo144, and those 3D shades look epic! I really like the mix of colours here, especially the spiky green hair."



"Polka dots are my fave XD. This green dress and orange boa combo is just bursting with spring time colours! I want to steal Cupcake27615’s style!"



"Thanks for reading! I love how creative you guys are, so if you have any ideas for the next Featured Fashions theme, pop them in the comments below! Byeee :)"

"Waddle on!"

"- Club Penguin Team"

Pretty neat post huh? I like to see that we do have alot of creative fashions out there dont you? Please comment below on your opinion of the new post by Daffodaily5 and dont forget to comment on the club penguin blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment