Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Daffo's Daily Visits: Day 2!

Hey Everybody, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today there is a brand new post on the Club Penguin Blog by Daffodaily5 which I should have posted earlier, check it out.

"By Daffodaily5 on March 13, 2013 - 06:55 "

"Hiya!"
"Thanks to everyone who came to my bake sale yesterday - it was epic! Don’t worry if you didn’t make it because I’ll be visiting the Island again a little later on!"



"You’re all so brill at getting in the Red Nose Day spirit so I thought today we could get our puffles involved too!"

"Meet me on the server Ice Berg at 4pm GMT for a giant puffle dance off! I can’t wait for you to meet my pink puffle, Blossom!"

"Waddle on!"

"-Club Penguin Team"

Pretty cool post huh? I wish I would have posted this earlier as it already happened. Anyways please comment below on your opinion of this new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment