Friday, March 1, 2013

Opinión: ¡Luz, cámara, Hollywood! (Review: Lights, camera, Hollywood!)

Hey Guys and Gals, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today there is a brand new post on the Spanish Club Penguin blog, check it out.

First here is the Spanish Version.

"Por Tato Maxx el 28 de Febrero de 2013 - 02:02 pm"

"Ey, pingüinos!"
"Hace algunos días les pedí que me contaran de qué se trataría su propia peli. Aquí va lo que me envío Niko 27305:"

"Hola Tato Maxx la pregunta me ha llamado mucho la atención, si puediera la llamaría: La gran batalla de Club Penguin, trataría de que todos los villanos se unieran para intentar conquistar club penguin pero un grupo de pinguinos intentara destruir sus planes y proteger a Club Penguin, saldria yo, mis mejores amigos, tambien todos los pinguinos famosos de la isla (sensei, Cadence,G) etc.. ¡He incluso los moderadores de Club Penguin, seria una aventura de acción con un poco de aventura y ciencia ficción, espionaje y explosiones. Para mi sería la mejor película que se me halla ocurrido. Espero que les guste."

"Buena onda! Me encantaría ver esa peli. Yo también me uniría al escuadrón de rescate!
Ahora que la fiesta "Luz, cámara, acción" ha terminado... qué les pareció lo MEJOR? Cuéntennos sus experiencias buena onda!!!"



"No es genial esta imagen?"

"En el próximo blog de Opinión publicaré una, y a su pingüi-autor le acreditaremos 10.000 monedas en su cuenta de pingüino!"

"Nos vemos en la próxima ola! ;)"

"-    El equipo de Club Penguin"

And here is the English Version.

"By Tato Maxx on February 28, 2013 - 02:02 pm"

"Hey penguins!"

"A few days ago I asked them to tell me what it would be its own movie. Here is what they sent me Niko 27,305"

"Hi Tato Maxx question has caught my attention, if I could call it: The great battle of Club Penguin, try all the villains come together to try to win club penguin but a group of penguins attempt to destroy their plans and protect Club Penguin, I would come out, my best friends, also all the island's famous penguins (sensei, Cadence, G) etc. .. I even moderators of Club Penguin, would be an action adventure with a bit of adventure and science fiction , espionage and explosions. Would be the best for my film that I found happened. Hope you like. "


"Cheers! Would love to see that movie. I also join the rescue squad!"

"Now that the party "Lights, camera, action" is over ... what they thought the best? Tell us your experiences cool! "


"Isn't this Picture Great?"
 
"In the next blog will publish a review, and your penguin-author credit you will get 10,000 coins on your penguin account!"

"See you in the next wave!;)"

"- The team of Club Penguin"

Nice post huh? What do you think of the new post? Please comment below on your opinion of this post and don't forget to comment on the Club Penguin Blog in French to get a chance to get 10,000 coins.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment