Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Crzypengu's Penguin of the Week Award March 5, 2013

Hello Gals and Guys, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I have the new winner for this weeks Penguin of the week award and this weeks winner is... Abrianna513 Congratulations.

Abrianna513 has the latest fashions as I like her outfit look with the long darkish purplish hair.

And her igloo takes us back into the Medieval Times only with some nice decorations just to tidy up the place.

Congratulations for this weeks penguin of the week award presented by me Crzypengu. So what did you think of this weeks penguin of the week. Are you happy for Abrianna513? Please comment below on your opinion of this post and try letting me know that you want to know If you could be next with your penguin name, server, date, and time in the comments. Until next time I am Crzypengu saying Waddle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment