Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Crzypengu's Penguin of the Week Award March 12, 2013

Hey everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I apologize for not putting this post up yesterday but I have finally found this weeks penguin and that is... Robbierobott Congratulations.

Robbierobott just doesn't have a cool name but it does show that he is part robot and that he is not afraid to stand up and give the world some jokes.

And I am not sure what his igloo is but I do hope it is some type of New Puffle Species or that it is just a kind and silly Green Puffle.

Congratulations for Robbierobott for being this weeks penguin of the week award and his chance to be featured on the blog. What do you think of this weeks penguin of the week award? Do you think it is fair for some penguins to win? Please comment below on your opinion of this weeks penguin of the week award and I am Crzypengu saying Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment