Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Daffodaily5 Red Nose Party today!

Hey Club Penguin Fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today there is a brand new post on the Club Penguin Blog about Red Nose Day, Check it out.

"By Daffodaily5 on March 5, 2013 - 05:52"
"Hiya!"

"Red Nose Day is just around the corner so I thought what better way to show our support than to have an epic Red Nose party online! So if you’re in the mood to be funny, silly and to raise awareness for a good cause then I need YOUR help!"



"I’ll be on the server Zipline at 4pm GMT today (Tuesday). I hope you can join me for a LOL-fest! Make sure you bring your red noses!"

"Waddle on!"

"-Club Penguin Team"

Now apparently this already happened which I think isn't really a good time to do this in the morning but I hope to make posts earlier than this but until next time I am Crzypengu saying Waddle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment