Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Club Penguin Businesmoose Party Event

Hey everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. If you remember from yesterday, Businesmoose is leaving and I am upset a lot and I want to make it up to him. If you remember that he has Moose Mondays every Monday but I am not to sure if he will have any other events like it again. Anyways so to make it up to him, I am going to have my very own party event for him and it will be for him. Also while I will do something special for him to see we do appreciate all his hard work. You do not want to miss out as it will be a great thing to do for him. So we should all make super cool Igloos as well so he would appreciate it that as well. Check out my Igloo for him


Yes it is supposed to me Moose's Head and it will be a great party, Anyways onto the details.

What Server: It will be held on the Server Fog

Where: At the Town First then the Island and the Fan Inspired Igloos

When: Monday March 25,  2013 at 4:00 P.M. PST

Why: It will be fun and awesome to show we care about him

Now you can see what to do but I also have another plan, If you cant come to the Event but would like to show off your cool Fan Inspired Igloos for him then send an email to me at Crzypengu@yahoo.com where you can send a picture of your igloo and I also tell me your Penguin Name so I remember who's is what. So don't forget to either attend the party or send a picture of your igloo inspired by him to my Email. Also try to spread this message as much as you can so we will have more people to come. I will see you soon on the Island and have a great time and Waddle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment