Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Club Penguin EPF November 2015

Greetings Agents, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today a brand new update was put up on the island giving us a New EPF Book to look at only in the EPF Room. There are some codes that will be on some of the pages and the translations will be provided.

The first pin on club penguin was a four leaf clover
Maintain your cover
I Miss the sport shop
You did it! you found me!
Click clickety click!
My secret? Sunglasses
Rock On
Do not hug me
Click! Clickety! Clickety!!
Revenge
It is not our fault
The Goal? Total destruction
Until next time
Be Remarkable Be resourceful Be Ready

Pretty cool looking messages don't you think? I think this is a pretty nice update to have because it displays who the EPF is for starters and Decoding messages is just too much fun. If any of you need to you the translations for your blog post on this update, I will give you permission as it takes way too long to do it by yourself which I did. Anyways do you like this update and do you hope more decoding opportunities come along? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more posts will be put up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment