Thursday, November 5, 2015

Club Penguin Mustache Madness Mini-Party 2015

What is up Gals and Guys, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Yesterday a brand new mini party was released and it is a mustache party, check it out.

The party takes place in the Forest and they have Five Mustaches you are able to purchase. Yes I do have a lot of coins and the last one is from my other account since I already had the Mustache.

I really enjoy having these five new items in my inventory and I hope more mini parties like this will be around. In my opinion I wish they added the Mustache that is shown on the sign as well, but I guess it may not be the best time for it. Anyways did you enjoy this party? Please leave your thoughts below in the comments section in your opinion of this mini party and more posts will be put up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment