Sunday, November 1, 2015

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: Club Penguin Halloween Panic

Hello Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On the Club Penguin blog there is a Halloween Special that is out until the 2nd of November which I have not watched yet but plan on doing so after I post this. Anyways check it out.

"Greetings feathered friends,"
"Got your Halloween treats ready? It's time to sit back, relax and enjoy our Halloween special... Club Penguin Halloween Panic!"
"What did you think? Let us know in the comments below."
"Waddle on,"
"-Meggbot the Almighty Ruler of the Blog"
Anyways what do you all think of this news and have you watched this special yet? I hope I can get the Halloween Party Walk through up on Monday even though I am way too late on a lot of things. Anyways please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and as always Waddle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment