Friday, January 11, 2013

Questions and Answers: Prehistoric Journey

Hey guys and gals, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today on all of the blogs I saw a post by Polo Field but I will not bother the time to translate as they are all the same, Check it out.

"By Polo Field on January 11, 2013 - 10:01 am |
Hello, Penguins!"

"Many of you are sending questions about Prehistoric Journey. So I'll answer some of them."

"When the party starts? January 17th!"

"Let us transform same in dinosaurs? Yes! Prepare to fly, smash and roar like a Pteronodonte, Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus. See how the cards will be Penguins:"



"How long will we be dinosaurs? Even when they want to transform into Penguin again ... dinosaur or other!"

"Dinosaurs have special powers? Yes, they play vomit instead of snowball! I discovered this the hard way:"





"I hope you enjoyed the peeps. What more do you want to know about the next party? I'll try to answer more questions soon!"

"Good Slides"

"- Club Penguin Team"
It is gross now that Polo Field is in vomit but it is super cool traveling back in time. I hope to go other places sometime with the Time Trekker 3000, maybe even the Beta party Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment