Monday, January 7, 2013

Crzypengu's Penguin of the Week Award!

Hey Cp fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I apologize that I keep forgetting to put up Penguins of the week on my blog and I will try to do this every week on a Monday afternoon. But for this week I have walked around the Island looking for the coolest penguin and their Igloo ever and I ran into a penguin named Isabellecp, check it out.

Her outfit is genius, I would of never thought of combining a Moose Head with a Cow head at all.

I Like her igloo as it is both secret and a nice place to hang out.

Very cool outfit and costume don't you think? If you want to be a penguin of the week award sometime, tell me your penguin name, date you want to meet me on cp, and you can be the next penguin to be featured on the blog and make sure to do all of this in the comments tab Below. Until next time, I am Crzypengu saying, Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment