Thursday, January 10, 2013

Club Penguin Updates Igloo Music and Time Trekker 3000 in Snow Forts

Hello everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I checked out Club Penguin and I saw some things added in the Igloo Music List and the Time Trekker 3000 at the snow forts check it out.

I like how they added "Charlie's Here" back onto the Music list and they even added a new song called "Pre-Historic" and added "Herbert Style." 

In the Snow Forts you can see the Snow Trekker 3000.

In the inside it is bigger than usual but super cool. Also the message says this. "Greetings Friends! Prepare for a scientifically extraordinary adventure! Return on Jan. 17, when my Time Trekker is ready, for a trip to the Age of the Dinosaurs!"

These are cool updates don't you think? Also inside the Time Trekker I noticed three different Clock Seats. I wonder if one makes us go to the Past, one lets us go to the Present, and one lets us go to the Future. However this is my guess so who knows, Maybe we could see the future of Club Penguin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment