Monday, January 7, 2013

Featured Igloos: January 7

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today Club Penguin Blogger Chattabox has put up a brand new post recently, check it out.

"By Chattabox on January 6, 2013 - 16:57 |"

"Hiya Penguins!"

"I just loved your igloo nominations from our last Featured Igloos post! Check out some of my favourites below:"

"Garytest5000 said: “Wow!!!!! Those are cool! You should check out Juschen’s Cozy Cottage! (very cozy). Waddle On!”"


"Quip14 said: “I know Purflipper has an AMAZING igloo to protect the earth! It’s like a giant tree and stuff. You should check it out! Waddle On!”"


"Agenco said: “You should see Sj315’s igloo! He always has these great igloos that inspire people. He even inspired me!”"


"Those igloos were SO awesome! I hope everyone enjoys viewing them, as much as I enjoyed visiting them! Next month we have a whole new era taking over Club Penguin with the Prehistoric Party. If you know a friend that has a dinosaur, or prehistoric themed igloo, let us know their penguin name in the comments below. We’ll pick some of our dino-rific favourites and post them in our next Featured Igloos blog."

"Until then- Waddle On! laugh"

Well, I wish I was as creative as these fellow penguins as their designs are quite fascinating. I would love to make igloos like them. What do you think of the Igloos? Please Comment below in the comments tab and also try to comment on Club Penguins Blog about your Igloo that You would like to see on their Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment