Thursday, January 17, 2013

Reviewed By You: Prehistoric Party!

Hey everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today Polo Field put up a brand new post about the Pre-Historic Party 2013, check it.

"By Polo Field on January 17, 2013 - 17:59"
"Hey Penguins!"

"The Prehistoric Party is ON! Have you stomped through Prehistoric Club Penguin yet?"

"Last week, we were wondering which time you’d travel back to if you could take the Time Trekker anywhere. Check out 94beaker64’s answer:"

"I would probably go back in time to see what my parents were like when they were my age! Or maybe my grandparents! Way back in the olden times! Hee hee! I think that would be cool!"

"That would be cool! Thanks to everyone for your fun and creative answers."

"So now that the party's up, what's your favorite part? Hunting for dino eggs? The room art? Special dino moves? Leave a comment below to tell us what you're digging most! We’ll pick a comment to feature in our next Reviewed By You. And don’t forget, the featured penguin gets 10,000 coins! Dino-mite!!"

"Waddle On!"
"-Club Penguin Team"

I think in my opinion my favorite part are all the room art because it is so big and amazing. What do you think of the new post? Please comment on Club Penguin blog and you could be their lucky winner next week. Until next time, waddle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment