Monday, January 14, 2013

Daffodaily5's Featured Fashions: January 14th!

Hey everyone, Crzypengu here as usual with the latest updates. There is a brand new post by Daffodaily5 which are the featured fashions, check it out.

"By Daffodaily5 on January 14, 2013 - 08:08"
"Hiya!"

"With the Pre-Historic Party coming up, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to take Featured Fashions back in time and check out some RETRO styles!"

"First we have Bessiema. This T-shirt from Ultimate Jam is an old favourite of mine! Paired with the blue wig I think the colour scheme is rockin’!"
                           
"Dozzie4564 was nominated by Tracey456 in the last Featured Fashions, the ruffle dress from last year with handbag and matching necklace looks so brill! I want to steal her style!"
                          
"Here’s Rooby Wilson with a classic Team Red outfit! My fave is the punk hair; I spotted that straightaway and I think it looks ace!"
                          
"I love this outfit!  This Butterfly T-shirt from 2007 made a comeback in the latest catalogue and I must say, Kendall A423 is bringing it back with epic style! Thanks Jenny Doe for nominating her. XD"
                          
"I hope you guys enjoy these fab outfits as much as I do! Let me know your fave in the comments below. Don’t forget to nominate your fashionista friends too ;)"

"-Club Penguin Team"

I love how Club Penguin gives people a chance to be on the blog as it is so cool to see all the amazing outfits, don't you? Please comment below in the comments tab to say how you thought of the new post by the Club Penguin Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment