Sunday, January 20, 2013

National Penguin Awareness Day!

Hey Fans of Club Penguin, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today apparently according to Bing says it is Penguin Awareness Day! I thought this was very cool as I have never heard of the Holiday and I am glad to have found that out today. Apparently it is for penguins that may end up on the Endangered Species List. Now you may be thinking this is terrible which it is but luckily we can help raise money by helping them to make sure they are safe. By the way, without Penguins, there would not be a Club Penguin at all! I just hope that everyone today could learn from different types of Penguins and I wish I would have posted this before ahead of time as the day is almost over. Lets just all thanks for the Penguins and their lives to help us think of new ideas for the future as the world would not be the same without them. Thank you everyone for reading this and like Billybob says, Waddle On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment