Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tropical Igloos

For the iggy contest right now I have seen some amazing igloos all over the island. Check out these tropical igloos:)

Here is Rosytilly's igloo.


Here is Moxie1 iggy even though its not tropical.

Here is Swagger9845's igloo.

Here is Dw47's Igloo


Here is Bigfish4313's igloo.
Here is Mamba18's igloo.

Here is Blue5747's igloo.

And finally here is my igloo.
In other news, I found this igloo like thing that I found today.

Very strange message that popped up. Anyways what do you think of these igloos? Are they pretty awesome or what. You can send me a picture of your tropical igloo and playercard at my email crzypengu@yahoo.com and you can make your dream of being on a website to come true. Remember to comment because any comment will be allowed just don't make them mean comments:).

No comments:

Post a Comment