Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Club Penguin New Coffee Shop Grand Opening

Today Club Penguin has a new post on their blog, check it out.

"Greetings Baristas!"

"Happy77 here. I know some of you may have already heard about this... This week we're finally updating the Coffee Shop with a brand new look! I love it and I'm sure you will too."

"Here's a sneak peek of the new design:"


"A few of us are going to celebrate the new design by logging on this Thursday at 12:30pm Penguin Standard Time. We'd love to have some of you online with us! Wear a coffee apron and join us on the Snow Day server to celebrate the grand opening of the new Coffee Shop!"

"In the meantime, we'd love to hear about your favorite memories of the Coffee Shop. Tell us about them in the comments below!"

"Waddle On!"

"-Club Penguin Team"

Thanks for the post Happy77, but I liked the old Coffee Shop better and I will sure miss it, and plus I would like to meet you but because of school I can't come, Plz Club Penguin can you do this at a later time maybe 4:00 p.m. the same day so everyone has a chance to meet you and the rest of the team as I have not met Billybob yet and I would love to, Plz respond to my email at crzypengu@yahoo.com. I would like a later time plz.  

No comments:

Post a Comment