Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Club Penguin Name not allowed!

Hey Guys, Crzypengu with a very strange name that is not allowed check it out.
 
Now this is a presidential Campaign person Named Mitt Romney and I think Club Penguin is Against him. Idk why but this is what he looks like in Real life.

Now you may think this is only for the Republican Party of America but his Vice President pick if he wins is Paul Ryan so Check this out.
 
Although His name is taken you can understand my point, and heres Paul Ryan in real life.
 
 
Heres the other thing, Barack Obama, America's President is allowed to be a Club Penguin name, check it out.
 
Here is what Obama looks like in real life.
 
So I guess Club Penguin is against Mitt Romney but I'm not to sure so I will email Club Penguin about this and I will try to get an answer back until then I'm Crzypengu and I will see you later. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment