Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Don't do plagiarism

What Is plagiarism you might ask. Well plagiarism is a cheaters way to get info off anothers work which means they copy it. You may say it is not bad but it is hurting themselves and others. With plagiarism people can copy eachothers work and that is on every blog. But mine is different even though I copy club penguins words, I will always put a Qoutation mark in front of it like this ("Greetings Club Penguin"). If you want to do this go ahead but the consequences will hurt you, your school, and everyone around you. Many years there are people that do plagiarism but I never did it in my life and I will never do it. Don't even copy posts unless it has qoutation marks in the beginning of it. Here is the last sentence that I should conclude to you and it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment