Saturday, August 25, 2012

Club Penguin New song Anchors Aweigh by the Penguin Band

Cub Penguin has a new post on their blog, check it out.

"Greetings Penguins!" "Happy77 here. Thanks to everyone who downloaded "The Party Starts Now" on iTunes! After releasing this first Club Penguin track, many of you asked for more songs to download..."

"I'm very excited to say that we're releasing a new song by the Penguin Band! The song is called "Anchors Aweigh", and it will be available to purchase in the iTunes Store starting next week!

"Here's a sneak preview:" "I'd love to hear what you think of the track! You can let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below."

"Waddle On! :)"

"-Club Penguin Team"

Thanks Club penguin for the preview, I will be so looking forward to listening to this song and I give you guys and gals good luck for everything you have done to provide a safe loving enviroment on Club Penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment