Monday, February 18, 2013

Crzypengu's Penguin of the Week Award February 18, 2013

Hey everybody Crzypengu here with the latest updates. It is that time of week again where I put up this weeks penguin of the week award and this weeks winner is...Spongebob524 congratulations.

Now everyone likes this outfit right now even me so making this a cool outfit for a penguin from space.

And who doesn't like the name SpongeBob Squarepants? Well apparently this penguin does as it is in his name and it is also in his igloo.

Well there you have it. That is this weeks penguin of the week award presented by me Crzypengu of course. What do you think of this weeks winner? Do you want to learn how to enter? Just watch my video about the Ice rink Igloo on my YouTube Channel and you can see how to enter. Until next time this is Crzypengu saying Waddle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment