Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Club Penguin 10th Anniversary Party

What is up everybody, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I am going to show you a walkthrough for Club Penguin's 10th Anniversary Party which is probably the best party this year. Anyways check out this new party.

I forgot to include the cove which looks like the Temple of Fruit Party from 2012 and I guess the robots are not working right now.

The robots look like they are being taken over right now which could mean an EPF Event to happen in the future. Maybe Herbert will try to take over this party in the end. Anyways please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and I will put up more blog posts later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the 10th anniversary bash couldn't get any cuter. Thanks a lot for these details. My son’s birthday is also coming soon and I would like to host chic bash using the fun animation theme. But our home is small so would opt out for the rental event venue Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete