Sunday, February 17, 2013

Club Penguin Stage C Cheats

Hey everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I usually don't post on Sundays as it is rare that I would ever do it but because today is a new update on the party I will put it up on the Hollywood Party update, check it out.

Go to the third and final stage at the Snow Forts and you must do emotes to get the actions done.

Now you can pick up the Space Squid Background and if your a member you can pick up the Golf Cart.

And now whats left is to go to the Awards show on the 21st so don't miss out.

I hope you enjoyed the party as much as I did. I wonder if the Golf Cart will be a furniture item and if they would ever have golf related items as it is one of my favorite games. Please comment below on your opinion of this party so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment