Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Crzypengu's Penguin of the week award

Hey everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Sorry for putting this post up so late but I did find a really cool Penguin with an epic style and Igloo who this weeks winner is Oilersmyth, check it out.

His playercard is really cool that contains a Tan Cowboy Hat, A blue lei, and one of my favorite backgrounds (even though I don't have it) which is the oldest version of the Penguin Band Background.
 

As for his igloo it has some of the rarest items ever and it is all in a tent igloo which I think is awesome and I hope comes out again soon.

What do you think of this weeks penguin of the week award? Pretty awesome don't you think? Please, comment below on your opinion of this weeks penguin of the week award.

No comments:

Post a Comment