Thursday, December 7, 2017

Penguin of the Week: The Mechanic

What is going on Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Once again I missed over a week of Club Penguin Articles including a POTW article on November 28th, check it out.

"Hi penguin pals!"

"The Mechanic was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by darkangelz99!"

"Here is the nomination:"

"I Iike to nominate The Mechanic for POTW. When I first met him, he helped me complete a daily challenge which I do not know how to do. He also tour me around the island and showed me many interesting places which I can hangout with my friends and play games. I think a penguin like him deserves POTW."


"Congrats, The Mechanic!"

"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!"

Waddle On

Congratulations to The Mechanic for becoming the Penguin of the Week last time. Its pretty cool to know that this player helped give his friend darkangelz99 a tour around the island to find places to hang out and complete challenges. What do you all think of the POTW article? Is there anything you want to see come from the Club Penguin Community? Leave your thoughts down below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment