Thursday, December 21, 2017

Penguin of the Week: MayaJack

What is going on Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Joe from the Club Penguin Team put up a Penguin of the Week post on Tuesday, check it out.

"Hi penguin pals!"

"MayaJack was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by CP4002129109!"

"Here is the nomination:"

"I would like to nominate MayaJack. I only came to the world today. It was odd I did not know where anything was. But she showed me. She showed my all of the cool things on Cp. Every time I am on and she is too she will find me and we will do the dance competition. She made me feel welcomed!"


"Congrats, MayaJack!"

"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!"

Waddle On

Congratulations to MayaJack for becoming this weeks POTW. I am glad to know that a new user was helped out on day one playing the game to learn what penguins are doing on the island. Its so awesome to hear about so many interesting penguins and I'm excited to see who will nominated next. What do you all think of this brand new article from the CP Team? Is there anything you want to see come to the game in the future? Please leave your comments down below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment