Friday, June 9, 2017

Penguin of the Week: TheBrickPal

Hello Everybody, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On Tuesday CP Staff Member Bobbi published a new blog post about this weeks POTW.

"Hi, penguins!"

"TheBrickPal was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Gabel03!"

"Here is their nomination:"

“I’d like to nominate TheBrickPal. I met him yesterday, and he immediately took me in as a friend. He treated me (along with everyone else) with respect and constantly helped other penguins while having an engaged conversation with me. He brightened my day, and he so deserves to be POTW.”


"Congrats, TheBrickPal!"

"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack (coming next week!)"
Signature Image
 
Congratulations TheBrickPal for becoming this weeks POTW. I know TheBrickPal from Twitter and he is a great community member to talk to. Anyways please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment