Thursday, June 22, 2017

New Party Game: Marble Hunt

Wuss Poppin Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Yes that introduction was stupid but I had to do it once. Anyways the Club Penguin Island team had Joe put up a brand new blog post about a new Party Game coming out in the update, check it out.

"Hi penguin pals,"

"There’s a new game coming to Club Penguin Island, and I’ve just GOT to spill the beans. Or should I say, marbles?"

"Marble Hunt is a game for EVERY penguin. Members can buy the game at shops, and then they can invite ANY penguin to play."

"I’m going to suggest finding the best hiding spots on the island now because you’re gonna need them!"

"If you’re the Hider you’ll have to be super sneaky in hiding marbles in tough-to-find places. And if you’re the Seeker, you’ll be using your detective skills to track the marbles down—and you’ll have just one minute to do it!"

"No matter who wins, you’ll both be rewarded. The winner gets 30 coins and 5 Rookie XP, and their opponent gets 20 coins. Niiiiiice!"

"So, who’s ready to hunt?"
Signature Image
 
Thanks for spilling the Marbles Joe and I have to say I am extremely excited more games being added to Club Penguin Island. I am hoping that this Marble Hunt game will get me into the game more since it takes a while for a game to grow close to me. What do you all think of this new blog post? Are you excited to see more games coming in Club Penguin Island? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment