Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Penguin of the Week: Party7319

What is up Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today there was a brand new Penguin of the Week post on the Club Penguin Island News site which was put up by Megg, check it out.

"Hi, penguins!"
"Party7319 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by, CP6500207856!"
"Here is their nomination:"
“I nominate Party7319 for penguin of the week because I always see him helping out other penguins and I personally got a lot of help from him myself so I just really think he should be penguin of the week he really deserves it. Waddle On.”
"Congrats, Party7319!"
"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack (coming as soon as we have polls on the blog! ðŸ˜€ )."
Signature Image
Congratulations Party7319 for being this weeks POTW. It is pretty cool to see Penguins nominate their friends so that they can get recognized by the community. Of course you will have to try really hard to make friends in the game and interact with them as much as possible since it is difficult for me to meet my friends online. Anyways please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment