Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Penguin of the Week: Aqua Sea

What is up guys, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Last week there was a Penguin of the Week blog post put up where user Aqua Sea was nominated.

"Hi, penguins!"
"Aqua Sea was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by, Aliyaaunicorn!"
"Here is their nomination:"
“I nominate aqua sea for penguin of the week as they always brighten my day with spontaneous acts of kindness and say beautiful, inspirational things about being a community and how everyone makes a difference, I’m glad to know that those are the kind of people that I’m am meeting on Club Penguin :)”
"Congrats, Aqua Sea!"
"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack (coming as soon as we have polls on the blog! :D)."
Signature Image
Congratulations Aqua Sea for being last weeks Penguin of the Week. I think it is cool to have your name out there and I am sure you may be getting some friend requests in the future. I am waiting to see how Igloos will be added into the game so we can see all their different designs. Anyways please leave your thoughts on this post in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment