Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Island Insider: May Edition

Hello everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I was on vacation for a couple of days and unfortunately I wasn't able to take a computer that worked on the go so I will have to check up on some blog posts. On Wednesday there was a brand New Island Insider that talks about the month of May, check it out.

"Hi penguins!"

"SOOO EXCITING! This is the first-ever Island Insider in our brand new Club Penguin Island lounge. The team loved decorating this place. Everyone just wanted to fill it with crazy stuff. I’m personally a fan of the GIANT hot-sauce bottles. Mucho salsa picante!"

"What do you think? Should we add anything? Let us know in the comments!"

Signature Image
 
I will say that Club Penguin Island looks like it is getting better over time as more and more updates are added to the game. Mt. Blizzard for me at least is a really nice update to the game and adds more to this game. I still hope that there will be mini-games or something added to the game to get coins faster. Anyways leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment