Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Penguin of the Week: JoshDun21

Greetings Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today Megg published a brand new blog post on the Club Penguin Islands website telling us who this weeks POTW is, check it out.

"Hi, penguins!"
"JoshDun21 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by, Hoppster1018!"
"Here is their nomination:"
“I nominate JoshDun21 as the penguin of the week because she always saying really nice things to me and she showed me around when I was new and she’s very inspirational and I’m really proud to know I have a friend like that and she’s very important to me thank you.”
"Congrats, JoshDun21!"
"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack (coming as soon as we have polls on the blog! ðŸ˜€ )."
Signature Image
Congratulations JoshDun21 for being this weeks Penguin of the week. I think it is really awesome to see players of the game get the spotlight and that we are able to learn about them from their friends. Anyways what do you all think of this blog post? Do you want to be a POTW sometime or not anytime soon? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment