Monday, September 11, 2017

Club Penguin Island - Update 1.6

What is going on guys, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Last week we got Update 1.6 for Club Penguin Island and to go with that we got an article and a video showing it off.

"Update 1.6 is available now!"

"Members can conquer Mount Blizzard with Rookie or check out DuckTales styles at the Disney Shop. EVERYONE can play the new Fossil-Four mini-game and reach level 24!"

Thanks for the update Club Penguin and I can tell it is a lot of fun. I have to get a new membership although my game keeps messing me up whenever I try to get a subscription in. What do you all think of the new update to the game and what is your favorite part about it? Please leave your comments down below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment