Friday, September 29, 2017

Penguin of the Week: LunaNova

Hey Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On Tuesday we got a brand new blog post about this weeks POTW, check it out.

"Hi penguin pals!"

"LunaNova was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Deception and KikiRox2!"

"Here is the nomination:"

"I would like to vote for LunaNova! They are such a great and helpful penguin to this community. Always helping me with challenges, leveling up with games, and just being an all around kind person! I think they really deserve to win and me recognized for their wonderful personality 🙂"

"I would like to nominate LunaNova for penguin of the week. He Is one of the most generous penguins I’ve ever met. He loves everyone and is a good sport. He is always helps me level up. He like a brother."


"Congrats, LunaNova!"

"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!"
Waddle On

Congratulations to LunaNova for becoming this weeks Penguin of the Week. It is awesome to hear about all of these amazing penguins being kind to one another and doing the best they can to be friends with everyone. What do you all think of this weeks winner? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment