Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What's New in November 2013!

Hello Once Again Club Penguin Fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. There is a new post released today talking about next month, check it.

"By Polo Field on October 29, 2013 - 12:22 |"
"Greetings Penguins!"
"Although I love Halloween, I cannot WAIT for November to get here, because we've got some HUGE new things coming! Here are a few ultra-sneaky clues..."
"Any guesses? Stay tuned to the blog, we'll have more exciting news coming soon! W00t!"
"Until then... Waddle on!"
"-Club Penguin Team"
What are your guesses on here. Well from the far left it looks like Camo which could be the Camoflauge Background which means mabe a new operation for us EPF Agents and maybe because of the old looks of the artwork... WILL WE GO BACK IN TIME AGAIN!!! I hope so! I want to discover the past of CP I have never went to and it will show me the start of the game but why? Herbert maybe trying to get away with something but only time will tell. What are your ideas for the month of November? Are you excited for the month? Please leave a comment below on your opinions of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment