Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Club Penguin EPF Spy Phone Message from The Director October 24, 2013

Hello Agents, Agent Crzypengu here with the latest updates. We have recieved a message with our names on it from the Director, check it out.

"Every agent has impressed me greatly with their hard work. You've successfully helped protect the island for 8 years. I look forward to continuing to work with you"

Yes Director, I am too glad to work for you but I also have not been on the Island since 2005 but maybe my penguin has and maybe he is secretly storing his old items away. Hmmm? I wonder. Oh well! What do you think of this message? How long have you been protecting the island? Please leave a comment below on your opinions and statements towards this EPF Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment