Thursday, October 3, 2013

Update on the blog: Why was I gone so long

Hello Cp Fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Last Month was the month that I posted the fewest amount of posts and I am upset about that. I am sorry that I did not post that much lately but by next week everything should be back to normal and I will also try to get more posts from the other languages back up again along with penguin of the week. I am sorry for the very long wait but I will put some posts from last week up today and the newest updates tomorrow. The reason why is because I have been building a new LEGO Set I got and now it is not the Lego Death Star but the Lego VW Camper T1 as well as VW Buses and VW Bugs from the old times are my favorite vehicles even if they don't work well. Anyways sorry for the long wait, and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment