Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Penguin of the Day: 44joey45

Hey Gals and Guys, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. With more updates to come that I still have to put up, and the fact my Guinea Pig is always squeaking at this time, I will try to do both as much as possible but for now check out today's Penguin of the Day.

"By Daffodaily5 on October 29, 2013 - 07:46 |"
"Hiya!"
"44joey45 has been playing Club Penguin a reeeeally long time, even longer than me! Although he’s been playing since 2008, he is still a dedicated player and NINJA. He’s always keen to decorate his igloo in a really awesome way too!"
"Thank you for sending in your submissions to the team, keep them coming!"
"Byeee!"
"-Club Penguin Team"
What do you think of this Post on Penguin of the Day? I am glad to see this penguin has been on since 2008 and I have been on forever. I hope to go on and show my own avatar to the world like Joey does. What do you think of this post? Do you want to be a Penguin of the Day someday? Please leave a comment below on your opinion of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment