Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reviewed By You: Spy Drills

Hello Agents, Agent Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today we have yet another brand new post on the Club Penguin Blog, check it out.


"By Polo Field on May 22, 2013 - 13:50 |"
"Last week we asked, what's your favorite part about being a ninja?"
 
"I really liked Kkcandy3317's answer:"
"One of my fav part about card Jitsu is helping other penguins how to play if they just started the game. When my friend greengirl32 started, she told me she was having a hard time with the fire element so I helped her by playing card Jitsu fire with her. And then she was doing super duper well!! After I felt really well!!! Now I think helping other penguins are what true ninjas do!!"
"I agree KKcandy3317, sharing your knowledge to help others is a great part of being a ninja!"
"This week we've got a question for those of you who have had a chance to hone your elite skills in Spy Drills! What would your ultimate spy gadget be? Leave your answer in the comments!"
"Waddle on!"
"-Club Penguin Team"
Pretty neat post huh? Do you think it is fun being an agent? Please leave a message below on your opinion of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment