Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Crzypengu's 6th Birthday Starts Now!

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. As you may have known it is my penguins birthday TODAY!!! Now just a reminder here are the details.

Server: Mukluk (English)

Room: Town 

When: Tuesday May 21st 2013

Time: 4:00 Penguin Standard Time

Details: Yes it will start at the town and then go around the rest of the island and I am making a Krispy Kreme Doughnut Themed Igloo to have it based at for the celebration. I hope to see you there and if anyone knows how to make a Doughnut on Club Penguin, Please let me know :)


Yes that is the time for the party to start now! Do not forget to drop by and I will be recording as a part of this party and I will post it on youtube sometime this week. I hope to see you there and until next time, I am Crzypengu saying Waddle On!

Update: Server Changed to Abominable!

Update: This is now over!

No comments:

Post a Comment